Classic Rock radio is stupid and lazy. That’s why I don’t listen to it. Here are some songs they don’t play because corporate-owned radio is trash.
1. Cheap Trick: Stiff Competition
I’ll never get tired of “Surrender,” or “Dream Police,” but Cheap Trick has a lot of amazing, overlooked songs.
2. Lynyrd Skynrd: On The Hunt
I could go the rest of my life without ever hearing “Sweet Home Alabama” again and I’d be just fine. Love this track.
3. Aerosmith: No More No More
Not much to say about this one except that it rules.
4. Paul Stanley: It’s Alright
This song is pure ear candy. The tone, the riffs, the vocals; it’s the best KISS song ever, and it’s not even KISS.
5. Blue Oyster Cult: ETI(Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)
Great band, saw them live once. And while I love “reaper” and “burnin’ for you,” like the others in this list, they had other songs.